June 9, 2013

My Little Graduate

DSC_1897
Friday was Aidan’s graduation from Kindergarten. Normally, I’m sure I would think this was kind of silly, to have a graduation from Kindergarten, but given the struggles we had with school this year it truly was a reason to celebrate. Aidan actually missed a month of school in the middle of the year due to a horrible teacher and experience. Moving on base was the best decision we could have made for Aidan and his school experience. He got the most wonderful teacher, Mrs. Moore, who changed his attitude about school and made his really love kindergarten. He accomplished so much with her help. We are so proud of him and his progress and are so excited that he is perfectly prepared for 1st grade!
DSC_1896
DSC_1899
Silly boy
DSC_1898
DSC_1901
Congrats to my little graduate!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! I can't believe how much he is growing up! Wahoo big first grader!!!

Anonymous said...

Intimately, the article is actually reality
the greatest on this worthw hile topic. I fit in with your conclusions and
will eagerly get excited to your future changes.

Also visit my homepage; adult acne (http://nurseswhonanny.com/members/phyllismc/activity/40371)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed