August 14, 2013

Eva Is Almost Here!

I can’t believe that baby Eva is almost here!!!! I’m kind of freaking out I’m so excited! We had our last doctor appointment last Friday and decided that we would follow the doctor’s advice and induce before I actually go into labor. My induction date? 8/16/13….THIS FRIDAY, as in the day after tomorrow! I can’t believe that Eva will be here in 2 days.

This past week I have spent each and every day trying to muster the energy to get things ready for her to join our family. I failed the first 4 days but finally managed to get a nice big burst of energy the day before yesterday so our home is almost 100% ready. The kids are super excited, especially Maya who asked if she could be the first of the kids to hold her. She is so sweet! I think I am most excited about two things-holding my sweet little newborn and watching the kids interact with their baby sister. I can’t wait!!!

Feeling so excited, anxious, nervous and blessed! See you very, VERY soon baby Eva!

1 comments:

Amy said...

You have to let us know as soon as you can when Eva arrives! I know I am excited so I can only imagine how you guys feel!! Man I wish we were closer! Good luck!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed