March 9, 2014

Antelope Island with Daddy/Runcle

Yesterday, I got an all day me day! It wasn’t initially planned that way but that’s how it turned out and I’m not complaining! In the morning I went to our stake Relief Society activity where I was so inspired by the speaker, Connie Sokol. She was so awesome I wanted to get her number and invite her to come hang out! I didn’t though.

Connie is the one in the middle.

photo-5

Afterwards, my friend Jess and I dropped her boys off at my house with Rich while we went and picked out some paint for some furniture I want to paint and since we were out we stopped by DI and got some stuff to decorate above my cupboards. See, Jess thinks I hang out with her because she is a cool girl but the real reason is because I like to use her to decorate my house. Of course I would never tell her that;) P.S. I know she reads my blog.

 

So anyway, when we got home Rich was excited to take the kids on a hike on Antelope Island. He offered to take Jess’ boys too! Let me clarify: I was gone from 10-3 and when I got home Rich offered to take our 3 older kids and my friends 2 boys on a hike all by himself. We were cool with that. Here are pics from their adventures.

20140308_170719

Oldest to youngest: Boston, Reese, Aidan, Maya, Arabella

20140308_171723

I think Maya might have a little crush on Reese.

20140308_181406

Look at that view!

20140308_181426

Now I would like to invite you to look to the far left. That is a bison. My precious children are a safe distance from that massive bison-this does not concern me one bit.

20140308_165941

This, I was not too happy to see.

Scary!!! They all had a good time and they all survived so it was a good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed