March 5, 2014

Happenings

I think it’s so funny that I never have a title for my recent posts. That’s what happens when nothing is really happening in your life, haha! Today was the first day that I officially have cabin fever. It has been a long 6 months of not being able to go out. We’ve been having days here and there that feel a little like spring and I’m getting pretty excited about it! I’m beyond ready to start walking Aidan to and from school with Eva and going for walks with the girls. They are ready too. They’ve gotten freakishly good at games on the Wii.

So here’s our happenings:D

It’s depressing that I haven’t been able to take off the baby weight. Really…depressing. Too much sleep deprivation and stress I guess. So, I started T25 and I really like it! I did it during Eva’s naptime the other day and Maya joined in!

photo 1

She loves exercising with me and she really does make a great workout partner because she asks me every day, “When are we going to exercise?” She doesn’t let me get away with not doing it either because she will ask me all day long until we do it.

Yesterday, my neighbor called to invite the girls to go out for donuts. SO SWEET of her! The girls were super excited to leave the house because they are pretty much trapped here with me all day every day. They had fun and I was so grateful for her kindness and thoughtfulness. They even brought back 3 donuts for me! I didn’t need them but I ate them! Wait……didn’t I just write about not being able to lose the baby weight??? Haha!

photo 4

So, I’ve been really blessed with great friends here in Utah. I haven’t ever felt lonely and I recognize that as a true blessing. 2 of those friends are these two.

photo 2

Jessica, on the right, is my twin. Not physically but in every other way we are pretty much the same person. She is from Missouri and drove a new VW beetle. Ok, those are the only 2 things that make us twins;) Then there’s Robynn. I just love her! She is a straight up kind of girl. Anyway, we love hanging out and they are nice enough to always come to my house since it’s so hard for me to go anywhere. The other night we had a Bachelor viewing party. Even though I’m so over Juan Pablo I just thought it would be fun for us to hang out and eat junk, and eat junk we did.

photo 3

In other news, it was a beautiful day today! Maya enjoyed the sunshine and it was one of those rare moments when I actually pick up my camera.

DSC_4289 DSC_4290

DSC_4291 DSC_4292

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed