March 20, 2014

Recent Randoms

How Eva gets transported when I need to take a basket and her to a room and I don’t want to make two trips.

photo 1-6  photo 2-6

Maya HATES bananas and “banana smells”. This banana peel was on the table in her spot. She asked and asked for Arabella to throw it away but she refused. Finally, she gave in and did it herself. She cracks me up!

photo 3-4

For breakfast she wanted a cold pancake without syrup and she wanted to eat in on the kitchen floor.

DSC_4294

DSC_4298

In heaven after meeting Elsa (actually my friend Vania). Elsa promised to come to our house to meet the rest of the kids and even gave Maya a card with her phone number on it so she could call her anytime! Maya can’t stop talking about her.

photo 3-3

On our way to Ikea today.

photo 4-2

I love that she reaches for my hand every single time we are sitting next to each other. Please don’t ever grow out of this!

photo 5-1

3 comments:

Carbonneau said...

love all the random fun pics! i TOTALLY carry my babies in the laundry basket too!!

Marianne said...

I love your postings but my comments don't always get posted for some reason. Keep it up...I love hearing all about my grandkids and their silliness!

Rebecca F. said...

I share Maya's disgust of bananas!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed