January 3, 2011

Happy Holidays-Vacation

Fun, fun, fun. Busy, busy, busy. That is the best way to describe the past couple of weeks in good ol’ Missouri. We have been house hopping from my mom’s house to my in-laws house which means we’ve enjoyed twice the parties and food.  The kids are REALLY had fun playing/fighting with all of their cousins. Aidan has picked up a few bad habits which I’m sure he will teach his little buddies back in Florida.

Christmas was great! We all loved our gifts but the best of all was mine:D I got a new camera that I don’t have a clue how to use but I’m so excited to learn! Here are a few pics that I’ve taken during our little vacation. Don’t judge me too harshly. I’m still shooting in auto;)

Chillin’ at my momma’s:

My gorgeous niece, Josalynn.

DSC_0381

Cousins:D

DSC_0196

DSC_0206

Crazy girls shopping!

DSC_0137

DSC_0138

DSC_0140

Chillin’ at Baker momma’s:

Maya & Grandpa

DSC_0632

Obsessed with her cousin’s lip smackers

DSC_0519

My newest nephew, Callan.

DSC_0405

1 comments:

Monika said...

welcome home! we missed you in church! love the blog!!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed