January 17, 2011

Moments…

Tonight, I had a special moment with my baby. She is an angel. There is a unique sweetness to her. I mentioned in her birthday post  how much I love & look forward to the time that I share with her when I am putting her to bed. I always spend a couple minutes rocking her and humming our special song. I think she loves it as much as I do. Every night is special but tonight was EXTRA special. As I was rocking her she looked up at me and leaned her sweet little face into mine for a kiss. Then, she put her head back down on my shoulder. A few seconds later she did it again. There was something so special about it. I could feel her love.  I’m telling you, this girl knows what love is and knows how to show it.

Every child has something special about them. I love discovering these things about my kids. While we were in Missouri, Arabella ate very little. Very little food=grouchy baby. I was stressed and worried the whole time. I couldn’t figure out why she wouldn’t eat! One day, while at my mom’s house, I could tell she was hungry so I put her in the highchair to feed her. I got some food that I knew she would love and just as I was about to feed her, the back door flew open and in came 4 screaming kids (Aidan,Maya,Josy,Danny). She immediately started screaming and refused to eat. LIGHT BULB! She does not like stress. The day we got home to Florida she started eating like normal.

Arabella is my sweet & sensitive child. If it means I get to have moments like tonight…I’ll take it!

1 comments:

djwillden said...

so sweet! I'm glad she's eating better, that is so stressful for you to have to deal with that.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed