January 21, 2011

The photography thing…

I am LOVING my Christmas present soooooo much but I’ve gotta say, IT’S A LOT OF WORK!! There is so much to learn! I’ve had my Nikon D90 for almost a month and I just don’t think I’ll ever master it, but dog-gonnit(is that how you would spell that?) I’m gonna try. I am working really hard on learning how to shoot in manual mode and I feel like I get better every day. I have a couple of friends that are photographers and as I’ve been working to learn how to take pictures I admire their work so much more.

Well, we went to the park last night and I got a few really good shots of Arabella and I thought it would be fun to play around with editing. Mind you, I’m still learning. Which one is your favorite? What would you change?

A.

DSC_0581

B.

DSC_0592

C.

DSC_0588 

D.

DSC_0590

3 comments:

djwillden said...

okay I'll vote. A and C are my favorites! I don't know what you would charge though :) You are doing great! love ya!

Holly said...

Yep, you've got talent. You and your super model daughter! All your kids are cuties!

Jessica said...

B and D are my favorite but they are all gorgeous. If it's only been a month and this is what you are able to do I'd say you are off to a great start. Your kiddos are absolutely adorable and I'm so glad that life is happy.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed