February 24, 2011

She makes us proud!

DSC_0518 

Every day this little angel makes us so proud. She never ceases to surprise us or her therapists. More than once she’s been called “peanut” because she is so tiny but she has a whole lot of spirit and determination to make up for her itty-bittiness. A couple of weeks ago Arabella’s therapist told me that she tought she wouldn’t walk until she was 18 months old. Last week the therapist was blown away at the progress she made in just 1 week. I think she is going to be even more surprised tomorrow when I tell her that Arabella took 5 STEPS a couple days ago! You go baby girl!

Is it normal for a 14 month old to almost master the shape sorter?

image

This is our shape sorter. She loves to sit there and work at it until she gets them all in. No it’s not normal! My child is a genius! Am I bragging? Yes, yes I am:D

She makes me laugh. Earlier today we went to the pool and Rich got in with the Aidan & Maya. Arabella and I had to sit on the sidelines:( I let her stick her feet in and that just was not enough for her. She was watching Aidan & Maya splashing, playing, having a ball and just about jumped out of my hands! She was getting so mad at me for not letting her jump in the pool so I stripped her down to her birthday suit and let her get in waist deep…still not enough! Sorry baby girl, no way I’m giving in more than that. We are so anxious to get the trach out so that we don’t have to deprive her of all that she wants to experience. When that day comes she is gonna do it all!

DSC_0547

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed