February 13, 2011

Some random happenings

Why, if I have a very easy & organized way to keep the play area clean, do my kids destroy it daily?

DSC_0130

This is what it looks like about an hour after I’ve cleaned it:( And this is just half of the disaster. It migrates into the living room too! Hopeless…

Aidan got a haircut a few days ago. I pretty much butchered it. He doesn’t scream the whole time any more which is really nice. Now he squirms. He just can’t for the life of him sit still. This is the sad result:

DSC_0210DSC_0138

I had an awesome relaxing date with the love of my life! We dropped Aidan & Maya off at our friends house and then dropped Arabella with another friend and went off on our merry way. It was so nice to be able to focus on each other. This is the second date we’ve been on without Arabella. I didn’t worry about her one bit because she was in excellent hands. So, my love took me to a fancy-shmancy restaurant called The Knife. I definitely recommend it.

image

I’m not a HUGE meat eater so I really, really enjoyed the salad bar. It was the most AMAZING salad bar I’ve ever experienced. The food and flavors were so outrageously delicious!

DSC_0169

We so enjoyed talking the night away with no kids to distract us from each other.

DSC_0175

Can’t wait ‘til next Friday:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed