March 10, 2011

Almost walking!!!!!

Heck yeah!!! I am soooo excited that Arabella is this[] close to walking! I know that most people don’t like it when their kids start walking but I LOVE it for so many reasons. Not gonna lie, it makes me just a tad sad because that means she is growing up…time for another baby? HAHAHAHA! Here are the links to the videos of Aidan & Maya’s 1st steps. AIDAN & MAYA

So, we’ve been practicing like crazy.

DSC_0955

DSC_0957DSC_0956

DSC_0966

Today she made some serious progress. Now,excuse the mass destruction in the back ground and the naked child sitting on the table (naked is acceptable but sitting on the table is not;)

Take two:)

Go Arabella! Can’t believe how fast she is growing up! I wish I could slow her down sometimes but I am enjoying every second of her babyhood.

6 comments:

djwillden said...

now don't get a big head, but you really do have some really really cute kids! Arabella is so cute walking. I'm also jealous that you guys can play outside all the time, I feel like we are always trapped inside here :(

Unknown said...

practicing walking or making another baby? hahaha ;).
cute cute baby girl!!

Jess said...

Rich said the same thing when he read it! haha!

Monika said...

That is incredible! Great job Arabella!!! Love that you captured it all on video...so cute!

Jess said...

Jeanne, I already have a big head when it comes to my kids. That's ok, right?
Thanks Monika! So worth it taking the time to document these things. I LOVE linking their accomplishments:)

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

CONGRATS!!! Arabella looks great!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed