March 23, 2011

I’ve Got A Dream!

We watched part of the movie “Tangled” tonight. Apparently one of the songs is stuck in Aidan’s head. This is Aidan just a few minutes ago. There is actually nothing to watch but just listen. He’s supposed to be sleeping but instead he is singing:D

Aidan & Maya share a room and I love it because I get to hear giggles and singing and unfortunately sometimes even fighting and crying. Tonight Aidan cracked Rich and I up with his rendition of “I’ve Got A Dream”. This coming from a boy that had vocal cord paralysis!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I like how is singing "I got dream!" So cute!!!

djwillden said...

That is soooo cute! i love it!

Elisabeth and Martin said...

He is just tooo cute, love how she is humming along.. Priceless

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed