March 29, 2011

Yeah, that WOULD happen!

The very day that I set the goal to try to make a post every day, even just a short one of something special from the day, my computer dies! Well, it didn’t actually die but if I use it, it will, so I don’t. That was like 3 days ago. You would think that because my hubby is a computer guy I would have a working computer within a reasonable amount of time…you would think. He’s been busy helping others with their computer needs and I guess I’m at the bottom of his list. Boooo!

A few pics from the past couple of days…

I don’t know how she manages to make such a mess every time she eats yogurt but she does. It’s time for a bang trim, ya think?

DSC_1293

Just look at this hair!

DSC_1184

DSC_1179

Since I was a little girl I have ALWAYS loved braiding hair. Maya is my ideal girl because she will sit still as long as I need her too. Arabella, on the other hand, HATES it when I even touch her hair. Tough! I decided that I am going to braid her hair every single day until she gets used to it. When you have hair like my girls it’s just part of the price you have to pay.

He thinks he’s so cool.

DSC_0970

Do you think he’ll still think he’s cool when he’s 16 and realizes he was wearing mom’s old sunglasses? I think not.

I soooo look forward to getting my computer up and working. Blogging just isn’t the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed