December 9, 2011

Arabella is 2!!!!



DSC_2591
Yes, it’s true! Arabella is 2! How crazy is that? My baby is 2 years old! I think the most surprising thing about that is that I’m still not pregnant again…surprising to all of my friends and family at least.
Arabella has been a dream. She is sooo sweet and affectionate and so full of spunk and personality for such a tiny little thing! I’ve decided to start a new birthday tradition in our family and Arabella was the lucky one who got to experience it first!
DSC_2507
Waking up to balloons on her birthday! I know she doesn’t look super excited in the picture but she was really excited when she woke up and saw all of these colorful balloons waiting just for her. It was so cute because I know she didn’t quite understand that it was her birthday but she instantly knew it was something special for her. Since I decided not to throw her a big party with a bunch of friends I wanted to make it a very special day for her. After dropping Aidan off at school, we went to Publix and picked up a couple of birthday cupcakes….a couple? Yes, a couple. I couldn’t just buy one for Arabella and let Maya stand by and watch her eat it!
DSC_2514
DSC_2561
DSC_2541   DSC_2575
DSC_2567
DSC_2605
After they were finished eating their cupcakes we went to the playground and played until it was time to pick Aidan up from school. When daddy got home we went to her favorite place to eat and play, Chick-fil-a!
DSC_2676
Then home for some ice cream cake goodness!
DSC_2686
DSC_2682
DSC_2681
Happy Birthday video:
Happy Birthday to the most adorable 2 year old there is!

3 comments:

Cameron SImms said...

It looks like Arabella had a great birthday . Love the balloon idea I think I might just have to take it :-)

Brittany

Heidi McLeod said...

i love the black and white pic of the girls!!!!

Carbonneau said...

ice cream cake is my favorite!! and my daughter keeps asking for santa to bring her a snowman for Christmas, so this would be perfect if it were her bday! love it! what cute girls!!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed