December 6, 2011

Date Night With The Douberley’s

I love the Douberley’s! Lucy has been my bff pretty much since we moved here. Rich and Joe are also bff’s but they are men so they don’t call each other that. We spend most Sunday’s together as one big happy family, and Lucy and I do Zumba + Turbo Kick 4 times a week. Our kids adore each other, so basically what I’m trying to say is that it is going to be REALLY hard to leave South Florida:(

We try to go on double dates with them whenever it works out and this past Friday, it worked out! We had a Groupon for 2 hours of bowling so we went bowling! It had been years since any of us had been bowling so we were all a little rusty but I’m pretty sure that I was the only one that showed signs of rust. Seriously, pathetic. But it was a ton of fun trash talking and being competitive.

DSC_2307DSC_2291DSC_2335DSC_2311

DSC_2289

HIGHLIGHTS

DSC_2286

Lucy kicking my butt

DSC_2304

Victory dance

DSC_2309………DSC_2312

Going for 3 strikes in a row…HE DID IT!

DSC_2314  

Can he get 4?????

DSC_2322

DSC_2316

Yes. Yes he can.

At the end of the night everybody awesome…except for me. I am officially not a bowler. Think I’ll just go for the pizza next time:)

DSC_2342

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed