December 2, 2011

I Want To Go To Missouri!!!

I wasn’t kidding when I said the kids really want to go to Missouri. Maya begs to go every single day. She has been super emotional today and this is the result of her asking to go to Missouri and me telling her not yet.

WARNING: There is a split second of booger eating and boogies throughout the whole video. Just thought I’d warn you:)

*side note~ Haha! I re-read this post hours after posting it and realized I spelled “buggers” instead of “boogers”. Don’t you hate it when that happens? Then you are thinking, “Oh my gosh, how many people read that and thought I am a total dork?” Just thought it was funny enough to change and then document.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She has the cutest little voice. Love how she says Missouri

Brown's said...

She is so cute she can eat all of the boogers she wants! After all, you are what you eat;)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed