December 2, 2011

Blog Issues With A Happy Ending

It was brought to my attention that there was an issue with leaving comments on my blog which makes me sad because, lets face it, comments are FUN to read! Turns out, my template was to blame so my blog is currently undergoing construction until I decide what I want it to look like. I LOVE BLOGGING! It can be time consuming but I’ve learned to cut corners by not editing my pictures and by being real, so I don’t have to spend tons of time trying to think of what to write, I just write what’s going on in my head:) My favorite part of blogging is looking back at what I’ve posted. I could seriously spend hours reading past posts. It’s such a fun way to document every day adventures as a mom & wife. The less I blog, the more I regret not having blogged more when I look back. So, here’s to blogging!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you have fixed this problem because I have had some REALLY good comments! :) Your kiddos are too cute--I can't even tell mine when we are going to Marshfield or Texas because it is just too much for them and too much for me-the constant nagging. Happy Blogging!

Heidi McLeod said...

I agree. I love reading old posts about my fam. b/c sometimes you wouldn't remember the cute things they did if it weren't for documenting it. :) I've also quit doing photoshop edits for the most part on fam. pictures b/c it takes too long (but I do a fast edit in ACR sometimes). Anyway, blog more b/c I like reading it!

Alisha said...

Agreed! I love looking back! I'm so grateful I've been blogging through all of my pregnancies & births of my children. Its priceless! I hope you're getting yours published into books!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed