December 27, 2011

Christmas Vacation~Part 1

I have so much to blog that I’m just gonna have to do this in parts. We are in Missouri having a blast! A pic from the drive:

DSC_3206

Notice Aidan’s orange, girlie, dragonfly hoodie. We really didn’t have ANY winter clothes for this poor kid. Thankfully, Uncle Rudy bought him a Cardinals hoodie for Christmas.

I love hanging out with my family and Rich’s family so much. We always enjoy laughing together and just being together. We don’t even have to be doing anything exciting but the memories are always keepers:)

Finally, after 2 days of driving, we finally made it to Branson and it felt like we had never left.

Me and my Nephew, Gabriel. Yes, that is newspaper covering the beautiful decorative window on my mom’s door…don’t ask.

DSC_3220

Sen, this is what happens when you take pictures with my camera. They end up on my blog ;)

DSC_3230DSC_3231

Aidan & Josy making “soup”.

DSC_3234DSC_3237

DSC_3236

Maya LOVES my brother’s dog, Rosco. She REALLY, REALLY loves him. No matter how cold it was outside she would sit there with her arm around him for ever! Once she even snuck out to go sit with him.

DSC_3242

Rosco loves her too. She is the only kid that he doesn’t jump all over and annoy. They have a special bond.

Feeding Rosco (Like the Bud Light bucket? My brother is funny.)

DSC_3260

DSC_3243

This is why older cousins are the best!

DSC_3291

DSC_3283DSC_3284

DSC_3295

We had an early Christmas at my mom’s house with my side of the family. The best part of Christmas at my house? Posole!!!

DSC_3298DSC_3306

Now THAT is some serious goodness!

DSC_3302

Early Christmas pics:

DSC_3319

DSC_3321DSC_3324

DSC_3325DSC_3327

I was too excited to take pics while they were opening presents so here are some post present pics:

Aunt Senia painting Maya’s toe nails

DSC_3335

Uncle Rudy drying them:)

DSC_3336

I love this!!! Can you say PRINCESS?!?!

DSC_3343

Movie time

DSC_3346

A couple of random pics to finish off this post:

DSC_3348

I love my Chloe!

DSC_3353

DSC_3357

1 comments:

Brown's said...

Every morning I wake up to blue eye shadow and josalynn hidden under it.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed