October 4, 2012

Aidan The Crack Up

Aidan, Aidan, Aidan. My sweet boy can be such a challenge. I guess like any kid, he has his off days. Today was one of those days. From the moment he got home from school he was an endless whiner. I’m talking constant, unceasing  whining. For the most part I was able to ignore him. I would send him to his room to play and he would come out 2 minutes later, whining. I would put a show on for him to watch and it was “boring”. The boy could not be entertained!

So, I was in the kitchen desperately trying to cook dinner without loosing it, when after about 5 minutes in the kitchen with him sitting at the counter whining, I had had enough. I had reached my limit. Up until that point I had completely ignored him and I hadn’t even looked up at him. I was focusing on keeping calm and making dinner. So when I reached my boiling point I was ready to, not so calmly, tell him that he needed to stop complaining and leave me alone! When I turned around with all of my built up anxiety, this is what I saw:

photo(8)

Seriously?!?!? How could I possible be mad at that? I couldn’t! I just died laughing and that is why he is scowling at me in this picture. He didn’t appreciate my laughing at him. I love this kid to pieces. He drives me bananas sometimes but a funny nose and a mustache makes it all ok;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

hilarious! you are right...who couldn't laugh at that?! what a funny kid!

Amy said...

It must be the age, cause Kirk is the same way!!!!!!!! Is is so sad to say that I love my 6 hours away from him when he is at school? I miss you guys and our babysitting swap!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed