October 1, 2012

Those Moments

You know those moments when the stresses and struggles of parenthood suddenly become SO WORTH IT? Ah yes, I had one of those tonight, a couple of times actually. Tonight I took Aidan and Maya to their first tumbling class. They loved it and did a really great job. The moment came as we were loading into the van. After buckling the kids in I sat in my seat when the sweetest little voice came from behind me and said, “Mom you are pretty.” My heart completely melted. Aidan made my night.
Moment #2 happened tonight when I put Arabella to bed. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and she reached up, grabbed my face and gave me a smacker on the lips. My girl loves me. Also, while I’m talking about Arabella, she is the best! Every day, at some point during the day she will say to me, “Mom, I’m soooooo happy!” I love it! Last week when she fell off of our back deck she said as we were driving to the ER, “Mom, I’m not happy!” As the night went on and she started feeling better she snuggled with me and once again said, “Bella is happy again.” Tell me that is not the cutest? You can’t because it is!
Motherhood. So worth it.

1 comments:

Amy said...

These moments make every second worth it, you are right! Such sweet stories!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed