May 22, 2013

Annoyed And Going Private

For some annoying reason I’ve been getting a ton of spam comments on my blog. It’s driving me crazy so I’m gonna go ahead and make my blog private. I can only think of a handful of people that read my blog anyway so if you wouldn’t mind just leaving your e-mail in the comments I’ll add you to my list. I’ll probably do it in the next couple of days because I really can’t take the annoying spam! If anybody has any suggestions of anything else I can do to stop the spam, please let me know:)

CURSE YOU SPAM!

3 comments:

melissa said...

add me please :)
melissajarnot@gmail.com

Peter and Jen Bell said...

I want to read!

love you

sister green

jenlynngreen@gmail.com

Rebecca F. said...

I bet more people read it than you know........
rfriedrich30@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed