May 19, 2013

Mother’s Day 2013

Mother’s Day was last week and I have to say, even though Rich wasn’t here to treat me like a queen, it was a good day! The kids were good, we made it to church(late) and our friends the Jarnot’s had the kids and I over for a BBQ! I missed Rich but my mother’s day was filled with love and fun with the little one’s that made me a mother.
photo-3
Fun fact: Every single time I say, “Look at me and say CHEESE!” Arabella looks off to the side and says cheese. Every time.
photo-6
Me after about 10 picture attempts: “Listen kids, it’s Mother’s Day and I’m gonna get this picture! Whoever looks at me and smiles gets M&M’s!” The result? Arabella looking constipated…I’ll take it.
photo-5
photo-4 
 
This Mother’s Day I felt so blessed. Next year I’ll have another little Baker girl to make me feel even MORE blessed, if that’s even possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed