May 20, 2013

Time To Let Them Go

5 months ago Aidan’s front teeth were knocked back. (Story HERE) We tried really hard to hold on to them but sadly, the time has come to let them go. I took him to the dentist last week and Aidan is now on an antibiotic and scheduled to have three teeth pulled in 3 days on Thursday.
At the dentist:
 515
516
517
It’s so bad of me but I’ve realized how vain I am when it comes to my kids. I’m so, so sad that he isn’t going to have his super cute smile anymore. I think it partially has to do with him growing up too. You know how when they lose their baby teeth their adult teeth come in and they are huge! It just kind of makes it official that they are growing up and will never be little again. I’m pretty sure this is going to be much harder on me than on him. Gonna miss that baby teeth smile!
Speaking of this silly little guy, here is a video of him singing in the shower. He makes me laugh!
Also, this is a picture he drew in church. He said he is reaching out for a hug. Bet you didn’t know I have a red head kid with green eyes, did you?
526

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed