May 13, 2014

Eva Love

Seeing how much Aidan, Maya and Arabella love Eva makes me want to have another baby…but I won’tWinking smile  I have to wonder if there ever was or ever will be a more loved baby in this world. The has never been any jealousy for the attention she has gotten, actually it has been the opposite! If she is sleeping, they are asking me to get her up. The second I see she is awake on the monitor, the kids are racing to her room to talk to her. While there is an abundance of love from all of them for her, I have to say that the special bond between Aidan and Eva is undeniable. Ever since she was old enough to express herself she has always reacted the most to Aidan.

DSC_4841

He could go on all day about how special Eva is and how she is the most beautiful baby in the world and how much he is going to miss her being a baby when she gets older. I love their relationship!

 

Maya is Eva’s second mommy. She is the best at baby talk and wishes so badly that she was bigger so that it would be easier to carry Eva. Both Maya and Arabella LOVE getting in Eva’s crib and playing with her. Sister’s are THE BEST!

DSC_4889

The daily bonding I get to watch via the monitor.

photo 1-4  photo 3-2

Just woke up from a nap and Maya moves into her crib, brings a pillow and takes over her blanket! I love this one because it looks like she’s telling Eva secrets and then giggling about it. So fun to be able to watch these special bonds develop.

photo 4-2

photo 5-1

Then her natural mommy instincts kick in and she feels the urge to hold her baby…

photo 2-3

photo 3-3

She’s getting too big for this.

photo 4-3

Every day just keeps getting better and better.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love all the little mommies you have!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed