May 13, 2014

In Other News…

The way Eva sleeps lately is my FAVORITE!

photo 4-4

Also, her hair is super long.

photo 5-2

Also, she is super smart. I asked her to point to the red block. (kidding!)

DSC_4903

Aidan gave his first talk in Primary last Sunday! I was so proud of him, he read it all by himself and did an incredible job!

photo 3-4

I pulled out a bin of toys that the kids haven’t seen in years. They are for Eva but they sure entertained these 3 for a good couple of hours!

photo 5-3

Meanwhile, I’m looking for my buried treasure.

photo 5-4

Aidan read a book about taking care of the planet and immediately wanted to do something to help the planet. He turned off all of the lights in the house and then went outside to pick up trash. He quickly discovered that the base is pretty clean but I love his heart and desire to do good (usually).

DSC_4919

DSC_4921

1 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! How Eva sleeps is hilarious and Aidan wanting to save the plant is awesome!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed