May 29, 2014

Eva ~9 Months~

DSC_5262

It is SO crazy to me that my beautiful little Eva is 9 MONTHS OLD! It’s so hard to say whether time has gone by quickly or slowly because when I think back to the “dark days” they seem so long ago and at the time, never ending. Now, that she is doing 10 million times better and life is fun again, time is just flying by! She is such a joy every single day. I absolutely adore everything about her and it makes me so sad that my Missouri family hasn’t been able so experience the light that she brings. Can’t wait until July!!!!

DSC_5267

Some things about Eva at 9 months old…

*She eats all textures of food like a champ but not so much flavors. Our pantry is full of sweet potatoes because that is the only baby food she will eat.

*She can roll from her back to her belly but chooses not to because she hates being on her belly.

*Still not crawling but is AWESOME at sitting up.

*Still seeing her occupational therapist and currently working on strengthening her arms. Today we were working on her being up on her hands and knees and she face planted onto a toy. It was sad.

*My absolute favorite thing to do is getting her out of her crib after a nap because she gives the greatest smile I’ve ever seen.

*She is extremely friendly and doesn’t cry when someone she doesn’t know holds her. She smiles at strangers and is such a social little thing.

I’m so crazy about this little girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed