November 2, 2010

Can’t believe we had fun

Today, was a day of errands. Rich has been studying like crazy and today was the first day in a while that he didn’t have to study. We took advantage of his free time to run some errands. We dread running errands with all 3 kids. I mean, combine a morning of stores, bank runs & 3 kids stuck in a carseat/stroller…it’s a recipe for disaster! Well, not today!

P1030732

(This is how we roll, now. Pretty awesome, huh?)

We spent a good 40 minutes in Target and hardly got a whimper. Ok, that’s a lie. Aidan got a little upset because he really wanted to play with the drum in the toy isle, but we made it out of there without any huge tantrums.

Then we went to Ikea. I love that place! Every time I go there I find so many things I didn’t know I needed. We shopped around for a good while and the kids were being so good, we decided to go ahead and grab some lunch there.

P1030740

P1030745

Like her little bun? ;)

P1030746

Yum!

We had such a fun time running errands with the kids. It was just a really great day. For dinner we had stir-fry . Then, we walked to Publix for a little treat & a movie. We all watched Toy Story 3 & loved it. Aidan’s favorite character was Mr. Potato Head!

P1030748P1030756

P1030753

3 comments:

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

JESS! I love this!! I seriously miss you.

Jess said...

Not as much as we are missin' you, for realz! Come over and play!

Brown's said...

Jess! I love your kids! I see that you are growing thats boys hair out, he looks adorable.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed