November 15, 2010

So sad:(

P1040113

We had a little accident last night while suctioning Arabella. Baby girl has gotten way too fast. This is our suctioning routine:

*I always lie her down on my bed to suction her.

*She always flips over and takes off crawling.

*I always grab her by the leg and drag her back.

*She always laughes.

I finish suctioning her and grab her and all is well…until last night. Same routine except she was so hyper that she had super speed. It took me one split second too long to take off the glove after suctioning her. I watched her as she went over the edge of the bed and I screamed, “ARABELLA!” It was too late. I jumped over the bed and picked her up. She was SO SAD! She looked at me as if I had failed her. I feel so guilty every time I see this sweet little rug burned nose. Well, needless to say we will be changing our suctioning routine. She will no longer be suctioned on my bed. Lesson learned.

1 comments:

djwillden said...

That is so sad :( I always feel guilty whenever Asher falls down. Your family photos are super cute! Your kids are adorable!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed