November 15, 2010

Day 1 of Potty Training- Success!

Well, I’m gonna go ahead and call it a success because he is going along with it. He had 2 pee pee accidents today. Other than that he did GREAT! I am going to take all of the blame for him not being potty trained yet. I have totally been slacking. I don’t feel too bad though because it’s HARD! I mean, come on, my oldest just turned 3, my baby has a trach (requires extra attention) and I’m pregnant…ok, I’m not really but can you feel sorry for me anyway? Aidan has shown interest in going potty for a couple of months now. My struggle has been consistency. I will be consistent for 1 day then slack, then give up. Consistent again the next day, slack, give up. Not any more! By golly, I am gonna get him potty trained just in time for Disney World next week…so he can have a bazillion accidents there. Dang it! I forgot about Disney World!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed