November 16, 2010

Day 2 of Potty Training- More Success!

I am so proud of my little man. He went through the whole day without ANY accidents! I think potty training is a much bigger deal to me than it is to him. I am constantly pestering him, asking him, “Do you need to go potty? Let’s go sit on the froggy toilet.” He just looks at me and says, “No” and continues playing. He almost looks at me like I’m getting on his nerves sometimes. He’s so funny! I was incredibly surprised and proud of him today. Yesterday, I turned down an invite to the park because I didn’t want to interrupt the potty training routine. Well, today I NEEDED to get out of the house, so off we went to our weekly park group with all of our friends. He went before we left and I put the froggy toilet in the van just in case. We were at the park for almost 2 hours and nothing! I kept asking him and he kept saying no. When we were leaving I asked him if he needed to go and he said “Yes!”. So, I whipped out the potty chair right there, in the parking lot, and he went. Still kicking myself for not taking the camera! Day 2 of potty training was a great success. Looking forward to tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed