May 16, 2012

Momma’s Day/ Happy 6th Anniversary To Us!!!

I love Mother’s Day! It makes me feel so blessed to have my munchkins. What a privilege to be a mommy. Sunday was a really special day to Rich and I because not only was it Mother’s Day but it was also our 6th Anniversary!!! Wow. I can’t believe it’s been 6 years. For Mother’s Day Rich bought me a really cute black pearl necklace with matching earrings and for our anniversary he got me a VitaMix! Pretty sure he really got it for himself because he hasn’t stopped obsessing over it since Sunday. Haha!  We spent the day together and it was perfect. We went to church where all the moms got a long stem rose and a box of chocolates. The kids demolished my rose not more than 5 minutes after I got it:( When we got home we had a quick lunch and then we all took a nice looooong nap. It really was the perfect way to spend the day. Together.
DSC_7708
DSC_7691  DSC_7699
DSC_7724
DSC_7729
DSC_7753
Being a mom and wife is the best!

1 comments:

Amy said...

What cute pictures! Happy Mother's Day and Anniversary!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed