May 1, 2012

Jared and Grace Photoshoot!!!

I’ve had a lot on my mind with our upcoming move…lots of deep, depressing thoughts that I just can’t wait to share;)haha! But every time I sit down to write about it, I just can’t seem to make any sense so I’m just gonna push that to the side for the moment and talk about something a little more uplifting.
My friends Jared and Grace are getting married!!! They are such an awesome couple and I’m so happy for them. A few months ago they did Rich and I the huge favor of spending the day with our kids while we spent the day in Orlando for a much needed temple visit. We hadn’t been in years! I wanted to do something for them and was SO EXCITED (and crazy nervous) when they asked me to take their engagement pictures!
Last Saturday we went out to the Ft. Lauderdale beach and had an awesome time taking pictures. I’m always grateful for opportunities like this because it helps me learn and improve. I learned so much and can see things that I will improve next time. Now for all those critics out there, photography is my hobby not my profession:D
I played around with some different presets just to practice.
DSC_7070
DSC_7097
DSC_7177
DSC_7299
DSC_7438
DSC_7468
Good times.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

You did a GREAT job!!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!

Keesha n David Brown said...

Jess! So, I think photography SHOULD BE your profession! These are awesome! So beautiful and very creative.

America said...

Great job! I love the one on the rocks! :)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed