May 12, 2012

They Never Stop Growing

I had a little scare a couple weeks ago. I thought that a few months of my 1st posts ever had been deleted. Thank goodness it was a false alarm because I was freaking out for realz!  I’ve never been much of a journaler (totally not even a word) but for some reason when I was introduced to blogging I took right to it and LOVED it! My love for blogging has grown right along with my kids. I’m always so grateful when I look back at posts of Aidan as a baby. So grateful that I’ve stuck with it and kept a record of the most precious moments in my life. I love my babies so much!
I’ll keep on truckin’, posting pics of my monkeys because the fact is that they just don’t stop growing!
Yesterday Aidan’s class had a muffins for mom’s little breakfast. It was the cutest thing ever! All of us momma’s went in to the classroom where we were served by our little munchkins:)
DSC_7622
DSC_7623
Maya found the teddy bear costume that Aidan wore when he was 1. She insisted on squeezing in to it and was in heaven once it was on.
DSC_7618
Rich and I bought the double tricycle as a joint present for Aidan’s 3rd birthday and Maya’s 2nd. We talked about what a great investment it would be because some day Maya would be big enough to drive Arabella around.
P1030413
It’s hard to believe that day has come.
DSC_7566
DSC_7567
They really do grow up too fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed