May 17, 2012

When Nobody Is Watching…

Today I got to Aidan’s school about 15 minutes before school got out. I love getting there early because I get to peek at him through the window. It’s so fun to watch him interact with his friends when he doesn’t know mommy is watching:) I had a proud mommy moment. You know, those moments when you think, “Hmmm, I must be doing something right.” All of the kids were sitting in their assigned circle time spots and it was Aidan’s turn to get his back pack. He got up and grabbed his back pack and then grabbed his friend, Brian’s back pack. It was so cute to watch him choose kindness without being told or guided. He’s been making kind choices a lot lately and I just love watching him grow into a thoughtful little boy……even if he refuses to smile for pictures.
DSC_7639
(Aidan with Ms. Tatiana whom he calls Ms. Tiana)
DSC_7642
(Ms. Michelle…love her!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed