April 26, 2012

Maya Lately

image
Maya threw up today. She was taking a nap when suddenly she started screaming for me. I ran in and she was freaking out because she said she was going to throw up. Seconds later, plehhh! Lots of pukage over and over again. She handled it like a champ, though. When she had finally emptied her stomach on the carpet in my room she just looked at me and said, “Can you clean me mommy? I’m all yucky.” Sweet girl!
DSC_6953
My sweet little Maya has been little miss. attitude lately. She has discovered talking back and is often blatantly disobedient. Oh yes, she will look me in the eye as she does the opposite of what I have asked her to do. She gets mad when I start a countdown, you know when you tell your kids to do something and they have 3 seconds to jump into action? Well, when I start the countdown she screams, “Stop counting!!!!”. The other day we were at TJ Maxx and she was sitting in the basket with Arabella and she had nothing but complaints.
“Stop looking at me like that, Arabella!”
“Stop singing!”
Oh boy, their teenage years are gonna be F.U.N.
image
Of course she’s still awesome! She is so sweet most of the time. She knows Arabella likes to hold hands when we are walking around and she doesn’t mind doing that. I love it when they hold hands by choice!
DSC_6958
She’s can also be random and very funny. Lately she’s been asking me the strangest question. Example:
“Mommy, does the food have a mouth? It can’t talk?”
That is her main question. What has a mouth and what can talk? I just love my little Nena and her confidence, stubbornness, sweetness and yes, even her randomness.
image
Here is a video I took of nothing super exciting except some freakin’ awesome Maya moves;) haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed