April 19, 2012

Bergeron Park

The kids and I have been going to the park a lot lately. After naps the kids have so much energy that I go nuts waiting for Rich to get home and help me tame the craziness. My only chance of survival is getting out of the house and going to the park. Like I said, we go a lot. Today, as we were walking out the door to head on over to the park I looked at my camera and hesitated. Should I take it? I don’t really feel like taking pics. I think I’ll just chill on the bench this time. Of course, I regretted that decision when we pulled up and Aidan’s bestest friend, Zyon, was there. Dang it! My phone will do.

image

Watching them play together was the cutest thing ever! They were such boys running, toughing around a bit and even playing with a beetle. Gross. I was sad that I didn’t have my camera. Good thing nothing else really cool happened like Maya climbing her 1st tree. Oh wait, that DID happen!

image

image

image

image

She was so happy up there and didn’t want to come down. She sat up there for a good 15 minutes before she finally decided she was done. I have a feeling she is going to be climbing many trees from now on. Thank goodness for awesome camera phones, right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed