April 19, 2012

We Are Moving To………….

UTAH!
Oh yeah, That’s right! We got our #1 choice on our ranking list! That was so unexpected! I can’t even describe how I feel. No really, I’m confused. I am so excited for a new adventure and yet at the same time I am so sad to be leaving South Florida. But if we have to move and leave Florida, Utah is exactly where I want to go.
The kids are excited about snowy winters.  What am I most excited about? Two things, 1: Temple Square! It is such a special place to me, I just can not wait to go back! 2: A yard! Can’t wait to live in a home that we fit in with a yard for the kids to run and play in.
Change. It’s always hard but always good.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I agree so hard, but so good! I felt the same way when we moved to Kansas City...although Salt Lake is a bit awesomer (is that a word) than Omaha :) I still think about Kansas City a lot and my besties there-it will always be a special place in my life, as I am sure Florida will be....buuuut Utah! So freakin' fun! I am so excited and happy for you guys! and ps-you will love your moving life and that the military does EVERYTHING for you :)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed