April 21, 2012

4 Is My Favorite Number

I’ve decided that for Aidan, 4 is the magical age. He has gone through so many little kid stages that are hard to deal with. You know, the terrible 1, 2, and 3’s? Oh, I love that little boy to pieces! I would be lying if I said he has been our “easiest” child but I have to say he is certainly becoming just that. I don’t know if it’s because he’s in school now or just his age but he has matured and become the most affectionate, loving and thoughtful little boy ever! That’s not to say he doesn’t have his moments…he does, but in for the most part he is so kind.

DSC_6627

Dear sweet Aidan, I ADORE you! You know what I love about you?

-I love that you run and give me lots of snuggles every day after waking up from you nap.

-I love that you still take a nap!

-I love your cute drawings. Your little stick figures crack me up.

This is your most recent drawing and it is also the 1st time you’ve creatively colored the belly with so many colors. This one made me smile:)

DSC_6855

-I love that you love me and ask for kisses every day. I hope you will always give me kisses.

-I love how you dance. Your moves haven’t changed much since you were 2. They are still really cute.

-I love that you really want to make good choices. You try very hard and get sad when you make bad choices. I love your innocence.

-I love how much you love your “stisters”, especially Maya. Your whole little world revolves around her. It actually drives me crazy but I guess its sweet that all you want to do after you wake up from your nap is wake Maya up. You just can’t be without her! When she finally wakes up you greet her with an enthusiastic,”Maya!!!!” and hug her way too much.

-I love that you blow raspberries on Maya and Arabella’s bellies. They love it too.

-I love that you love doing your homework. It’s hard and you sometimes struggle but you don’t get frustrated, you just keep trying.

-I love that you are always singing or humming. Not a moment of silence with you;)

DSC_6625

I love you because you are special and you are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed