September 6, 2012

Maya Is In School?!?!

What on earth is going on here? I feel like all of a sudden my babies are, oh I don’t even want to say it…….BIG KIDS! Eeeeek! Still trying to figure out if I like it or not. Usually, I don’t. I’m just grateful they will still kiss me on the lips. It’s gonna be a sad, sad day when they are too cool for mom:(
So, I was saying, Maya is in school! I know, it’s crazy(depressing, devastating, heart-wrenching)! She has been begging to go to school ever since Aidan started VPK in Florida. One day Ms. Michelle even made Maya’s dream come true by letting her sit with the big kids for a little while. She was in heaven! Two days ago her dream really, really came true when I dropped her off for a whole 2 1/2 hours to go to her very own class!
My two big kids clothes set out for the morning:
DSC_9670
My Pre-K girl!
DSC_9678
DSC_9680
I love that sweet little face and those big brown eyes!
DSC_9682
DSC_9685
Aidan felt like such a big brother taking her to her class (which is right next to his) by her hand.
DSC_9689
DSC_9690
She was so excited she was bouncing off the walls!
DSC_9691
When I went to pick her up, she was one of the only kids that looked like this:
photo(1)
She said she was Chester the raccoon! She wore the mask the whole drive home (10 min.) and was so proud to show everybody how cool she looked. My girl LOVES school! I LOVE my girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed