September 29, 2012

My Birthday Girl is 4!!!

Here she is, my big 4 year old!
DSC_9919-2
Maya has grown up so fast into such a big happy, helpful girl. She says the funniest things and is just such a joy in our lives. A few things about my 4 year old Maya:
*Loves animals and has a melt down if there is one near by and I don’t let her interact with it.
*She is in pre-k and loves it! I love picking her up because she is always excited and runs to me with a huge smile on her face. She is most proud of knowing how to say “hi” in Chinese.
*She calls an overpass an OGREpass. Cracks me up every single time! And pancakes are panacakes.
*She’s so friendly and kind. She makes friends easily.
* She has always been my “easy” child but has suddenly found a strong, stubborn little personality within herself. She can be tough but I’m pretty sure I know who she got her stubbornness from;)
*LOVES HER BUNNIES! That is what we got her for her birthday!
photo(4)
DSC_0019
We bought a momma and one of her babies, both girls. Maya was beyond excited! She even paid for one of them herself with the money Nana Jackie sent her for her birthday.
She has decided to name them Max and Ruby, after the cartoon. Even though they are both girls, that is what she wanted. The momma is Ruby and the baby is Max (Maxine?).
Maya is soooo obsessed with her bunnies! All she wants to do all day every day is play with her bunnies. It’s so cute!
DSC_0051  DSC_0057
DSC_0054
DSC_0055
Baby Max
DSC_0048 DSC_0046
How old are you, Maya?
DSC_0004
DSC_9972
DSC_9985
Lighting the candles!!!
DSC_9987
Singing happy birthday!
DSC_9990
Blowing out the candles:D
DSC_9992
Maya didn’t get a crazy fun party this year but she did get the gift that just keeps on giving…
DSC_0059

1 comments:

Amy said...

so cute! happy birthday maya! i want bunnies! we had them when i was little, and they just kept multiplying!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed