September 2, 2012

Workin’ It!

Lately, Maya has been a little dancin’ machine! I LOVE IT when she dances! The other day I was organizing their room and I had some music playing when Maya came in and asked me for help putting a piece on Mr. Potato Head. I told her I would totally help her if she danced while I put the piece on. I’m such a mean momma;) She got right to it! It’s always the same move but I love it!
We went out to grab a bite the other day at this place called Zupas, which by the way has THE MOST DELICIOUS veggie sandwich I’ve ever had!
IMG_1085
Utahns sure know good eats. There are sooo many delicious restaurants out here! Anyway, I digress…soooo we were eating at Zupas when Maya decides she likes the song that’s playing. She stood up and started workin’ it! You can’t really hear the music but it would speed up and then get slow so she was moving with the music.
This video makes me so happy:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

this video is even funnier because you can't hear the music! oh maya you are too cute!

Marianne said...

I think I could feel the beat...go Maya! You look just like your mama dancing!

Pamela said...

Cute!

Have you guys been to Cafe Rio yet? That place is SO good!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed