December 13, 2012

Christmas Times A Comin’!

I so love this time of the year! It makes me want to spoil my kids to pieces! My home never feels as homey as it does when decorated with Christmas décor. Everybody is more focused on the Savior. I just love everything about it!

Buddy comes out and allows me to constantly threaten lovingly remind my kids that they need to make good choices or they are going to get poop in their stockings. Yes, I actually tell them that and they scream and cry. Hey, it works!

DSC_0898

Stockings are hung.

DSC_0903

Nativities are set up. The one on the left was recently given to me by my mother-in-law who received it from my Rich when he was serving as a missionary in Guatemala when he was 19. So special to me!

DSC_0906

Last but not least, we are all excited about having a full sized Christmas tree!!

Do you like the party hat on top? We need to buy a star…

DSC_0901

This was the very first time we got to decorate our Christmas tree as a family and it was such a special experience. I’m so excited to do it every single year with the kids! I have a video to share but for some reason it’s not working…I will add it later:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed