December 16, 2012

Sunday Night JENGA!

We introduced the kids to a new game and I think it could be a new favorite. Rich and I thought we should show them how it’s played instead of trying to explain it to them.

DSC_0931  DSC_0932

Was there ever any doubt as to who would win? Of course not! I WON!!! Rich took it like a man, though.

Then, we let the kiddos have at it!

DSC_0938

DSC_0946

They figured it out really quick and got quite good at looking for the loose brick.

DSC_0947DSC_0944DSC_0943

The only bad thing about Jenga is that there is a very clear winner/loser. There is no way around it and there is no way to sugar coat it. Makes it rough when someone hasn’t figured out how not to be a sore loser…

DSC_0935

DSC_0936

DSC_0937

HAHAHAHA! Love these pictures even though they are a funky orange! It was a good opportunity to teach him that we don’t always get to win. I think we will have to practice some more.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I love these pictures!!!! Such a fun time!

melissa said...

I love these pictures!!!! Such a fun time!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed