December 14, 2012

Nothing Much But A Few Pics

(This is the post I was working on 2 weeks ago,before Aidan’s teeth got knocked in and life got exciting.)

I’ve been surprised with myself lately. As I looked through my camera I really haven’t found very many recent pics! What’s going on here? I need to get back into taking pics of my monkeys because they aren’t going to stay little forever! I think that it’s because life had been so eventful for so long and suddenly we don’t have much going on so I’ve stopped picking up my camera. I need to remember that these every day moments are to be treasured.

photo(60)

photo(59)  photo(58)

photo(56)  photo(57)

Today, was an emotional day for our country. 20 children were killed while sitting in their kindergarten classroom in Newtown, Connecticut. Picking Aidan up from school today was different from every other day because I was thinking about those parents that kissed their babies goodbye this morning, not realizing that it would be the last time in this life. I was thinking about the presents under the tree that will remain unopened. My heart goes out to all of those parents that lost their little treasures today. Families are forever and  in the end family is all that matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed