December 23, 2012

Sweet Maya Moment

This past Wednesday Maya’s class had a pajama/Christmas party. Maya LOVES pajama parties and asks me regularly if she can have one so she was beyond excited to get to wear her pj’s to school.

DSC_0955

I got my girl’s coat and backpack on and sent her on her way to the neighbors house to catch her carpool. I watched her walk halfway there and then closed the door and went about my business. A minute later there was a knock at the door and I heard Maya’s little voice calling me. I opened the door and she reached up for me and said, “I forgot to give you a hug and a kiss!”

DSC_0959

She is my sweet, sweet girl that ALWAYS gives me a hug and a kiss before going to school and before going to bed. If daddy puts her to bed she will not go down until I go in and give her smooches. These special moments I will treasure forever.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

My grandaughters are beauties...all of them! What a fresh smile and sweet spirit Maya has!

Amy said...

so sweet!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed