December 13, 2012

Polar Express

On Saturday we took the kids on the Polar Express where we were taken on a train ride to the North Pole village to see Santa and Mrs. Claus!

DSC_0815

Of course, I forgot to bring my 35mm lens so all of my pics were close-ups with my 50mm. I ended up using my phone most of the time.

On the train ride we were entertained by Santa’s elves who sang songs, told jokes and danced with the kids. We were even treated with cookies and hot cocoa!

DSC_0821 DSC_0826

This is how good Arabella thought the cookie was…

DSC_0827

Poor little guy still has to break off pieces of his food to enjoy yummy things:(

DSC_0823

Meeting Santa! Look at her little face,  she was SO EXCITED!

photo(52)

photo(53)

Chattin’ it up with the elves.

photo(54)  photo(55)

My favorite moment from the whole train ride was the moment when Mrs. Clause came on and was talking to Aidan. She asked him if he made his bed this morning and he just froze because he hadn’t! I could see the nervousness in his face when she asked him that and it just cracked Rich and I up! So funny!

Just a short video of Arabella getting’ down with one of the elves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed