April 15, 2014

Eva ~7.75 months~

Haha! Not quite 8 months but I had the opportunity to take some pics and I took it! Last weekend a friend of mine was having a mommy/daughter photo shoot event. I signed right up and of course when the time came I was all stressed out about trying to get all three girls to look at the camera and smile. I honestly don’t think she got a single good shot but we will see! Wow I’m negative;) Anyway, my whole point is, after the shoot Rich took the kids and went to run some errands leaving me and Eva at home on a perfectly overcast day which is ideal for pictures and a cutely dressed Eva. I took advantage.

DSC_4413

DSC_4479

DSC_4417

DSC_4408

DSC_4436

DSC_4476

I love this baby girl to pieces! I can’t believe she is going to be 8 months old in 1 week!!!

2 comments:

robbob said...

Love it!

Amy said...

Our lives our so similar it makes me laugh and then I remember oh wait yours is way more stressful than mine :) But somehow you make it look fun and enjoyable! I hope I can make having 4 kids look more enjoyable than stressful :) Eva is just beautiful!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed