April 15, 2014

Yet Another Random Post

Isn’t daily life so full of little happenings? It’s amazing how going nowhere and doing a whole lot of nothing still keeps things interesting and worth documenting.

I’m gonna start out with this…

photo 5

Yes, those are friendship necklaces and yes it is a burger, hotdog and fries. Oh and no, we are not 12. Our friend, Robynn, in the middle, moved away last week so we decided we needed these to make our friendships official and permanent…not really. Why the fast food theme? No idea, that was all Robynn.  It is amazing how close you become with your friends when you don’t have any family around. They become your family in a way. They are the ones you spend holidays with and they are the ones you turn to when you need help. I’m so blessed to have great ones.

photo 4

One of our nurses had just gotten over a cold but still had a raspy voice so this is how she worked that night. Eva was mesmerized.

photo 2 photo 3

P.S. Love our nurses! This is Erica. Our other nurse is Chee. I will need to get a pic of her soon. They are both so special to us and in such a short time we already consider them great friends. Its so comforting to know that they love what they do and especially that they love Eva. This is what Chee wrote on Eva’s feeding bag.

photo-6

They are so sweet and loving with Eva.

Ok, on to other random news. I’ve been trying to put the kids to work a little more. Make them pull their weight a bit.

photo 1

Arabella loves tying knots. It’s been about a year now that she has been tangling up anything she can get her hands on. The other day I found my shoe like this.

photo 2-1

The very next day I found her doing this.

photo 4-1 photo 5-1

She is my little chaos creator. I spend so much time undoing things that she does whether its knots or sorting junk bags, she just loves that kind of thing. Lucky me!

Poor Eva! This is how she lives half of her life.

photo 3-1

She manages to play with her toys just fine though, haha!

The other night Rich went from, “I’m going to cut up some oranges for the kids.” to “I’m gonna throw some oranges in a blender and make them an Orange Julius.” to spending 5 minutes finding a recipe and 20 minutes juicing oranges! This is so typical of Rich. He starts out with something simple in mind and then it snowballs into a long drawn out process and a really messy kitchen. Yet, that is one of the things I love about him! The kids were so excited and thoroughly enjoyed their Orange Julius. Maya had a special request. She wanted an orange slice on her cup and a little umbrella. She had to settle for the orange slice.

photo 1-1

2 comments:

robbob said...

This is adorable! Annndddd its robynnE.... Buuut I'll let it slide. Haha. And fast food was because all we do is eat together, miss u ladies!!

robbob said...

This is adorable! Annndddd its robynnE.... Buuut I'll let it slide. Haha. And fast food was because all we do is eat together, miss u ladies!!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed