April 29, 2014

My 32nd Birthday

This was my birthday month! I turned 32 and as usual I was made to feel incredibly special. I woke up that morning filled with gratitude with what felt like a magnifier glass on all of my blessings. I was so grateful for my kids, Rich and for the blessing that it is to be able to stay at home with them. I was smiling from ear to ear all day. The kids were more excited that it was my birthday than I was and Arabella would randomly come up to me throughout the day and say, “Mom, I have a surprise for you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you…” and she would sing the whole birthday song to me. She did this 5 times that day! Rich had to work so it was a normal day at home for me except that all of my amazing friends made it an extraordinary day! First, my friend Vania came over with a bag full of goodies from Kneaders! She stayed and chatted for a while and then my friends, Jessica and Jeni came by with a bag of some of the most delicious chips ever wrapped in a doily. Then, some beautiful flowers and a box of chocolates were delivered to me! I was not expecting flowers at all and I especially wasn’t expecting who they were from! Big brothers are the best!

photo 3

photo 2

The birthday goods.

photo 1

In the days following my birthday I received in the mail a cute little mexican dress from my sister and a necklace from my Florida bestie, Lucy!

photo 2-1

Both sides of my amazing family called me. It was a memorable birthday which was topped off with a massage at my favorite spa. Rich came home with our favorite Indian food and then sent me on my way. It was a day where I was able to see all of my blessings and all of the people that I’ve been blessed with in my life. 32…you are looking pretty dang good so far!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed