April 29, 2014

Quick Pics

Here are some random pics of Eva. I seriously don’t neglect my other kids, it just seems like Eva is always doing something new and cute these days!

Posting pics of the older kids eating probably wouldn’t be as adorable. She’s doing so good eating her sweet potatoes!

photo 3-2  photo 5-1  photo 1-2

Arabella made Eva a fortSmile

photo 3-3

Arabella made sure Eva had a bear to snuggle with and that she was tucked in.

photo 4-1

Watching me run on the treadmill.

photo 5-2

Working with her therapist, Mike, today who is absolutely amazing, by the way!

photo 2-4  photo 3-4

What does daddy do when he comes home for lunch? Dress bears, of course!

photo 1-3

Maya locked herself in the pantry by getting under the bottom shelf and pulling the door closed by the bottom. I was feeding Eva in the living room and didn’t know what she had done and just heard her knocking over and over again. I finally said, “Maya, stop!” She did. She just sat in there for about 5-7 minutes while I finished feeding Eva. I noticed she wasn’t around and called for her. She said, “I’m in here.” I could not stop laughing!

photo 3-5

Always an adventure around here, that’s for sure!

1 comments:

America said...

Just got caught up a little on what's going on with you guys. I'm glad you had a date! Boy is it nice to have one of those every now and then! ;) I'm glad the whole G-tube experience is over, and that Eva is doing well. She's so adorable! I know we haven't talked in ages, but I think about you now and then. Friend, I think you're pretty amazing! Happy late birthday!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed